Wheeling Gull Isle yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me!
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
Sadie awaited patiently with her crew members as the captain left in search for a fine ship for the crew. The woman didn't say anything to the others, no she was silent for once instead of yapping it up. However, her attention was returned when she heard a loud arrrr. 

The Captain had returned to his crew as he promised before and his news was enlightening. The scraggly woman felt her tail wag in excitement as his words dripped from his mouth like the sweet rum. They had found a ship to hoist the pack upon! The captain lifted his muzzle towards the sky, singing in a gruff voice a shanty to show his excitement.

Sadie did the same, her song wasn't as horrible was it could be. Her song was short-lived though, she ended it and gave a crooked smile to everyone 'round her. Her dark and light fur bristled in the cold wind, she pricked her ears forward towards the captain.

"Cap'n! Do ye think we can go 'n have a look at the ship?" She asked curiously, the heart in her chest was beating like a drum. She wanted to see the ship, what it was like and what could be hidden in it. Some treasure would be nice, finding shiny items was a specialty of hers!
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
Messages In This Thread
yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Erzsébet - February 10, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by ZC29 - February 10, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Wednesday - February 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Sadie - February 11, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Roach - February 11, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Goliath - February 11, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 11, 2016, 11:32 AM