Silvertip Mountain [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
As the words spun a story of battleglory and bloodshed in his mind, Mason felt his fur bristling on end. They were a pack, yes, but only four at the meeting had blood ties to the small squirming things that lay in Zaria’s belly. Mason hadn’t the faintest idea of how she was to get them out, but that didn’t matter right now. His little brothers and sisters were in danger of starvation and war.

His Dad mentioned a Scout’s perspective. He flashed a somewhat mutinous glance his Dad’s way – is that all I am? No, he was Beta, and whilst he may not be a warrior, he was not going to let anyone endanger his family. Mason already knew he would not make a good counsellor, and therefore Alastor was going to be the only ambassador here.

Mason was trying to wait patiently for everyone to stop their mass of blabbering before he got his turn to cut in – but he had been brought up politely so he waited for quiet before he spoke, turning to address everyone not just Fitz.

“I don’t want to move. They can’t chase us out, we’re a strong and large pack.” He glanced at Zaria because she was suggesting they were not, and that was a stupid thing to admit even to themselves. “But Dad asked for a possible escape route and I will look into it. Maybe we should ask Moonspear whether they would allow safe passage in an emergency. There are unclaimed moutanins and a forest behind them. We can’t travel too close to the Blackfeather Woods as the pack there is hostile, a wolf called Sebastian told me and I believe him.”
His voice was short and clipped at the threat to his family, but he sounded (for once) wise beyond his ten months.

He just hoped his meeting with Charon and Osprey hadn’t ruined things for the safe passage. Also, little did he know that the very wolf which had given him the information on Blackfeather was planning on settling in the exact area which Mason was suggesting as a possible escape retreat – Broken Antler Fen.
Messages In This Thread
[Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 20, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 20, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Alastor - February 20, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 20, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 20, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 21, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 21, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by FitzDutiful - February 22, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Zaria - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by RIP Krypton - February 22, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Mason - February 24, 2016, 04:26 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - February 24, 2016, 04:32 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Gracious - February 26, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - February 27, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: [Meeting] Raise our pitchforks together - by Chaska - March 22, 2016, 04:04 PM