Altar of Twilight bad company until the day i die
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She scarcely moved for two whole days, allowing herself time to get some rest and relaxation after being on her feet for a week straight. Floki kept her company when he could, though mostly she slept while he went off to do his duties. This inadvertently turned her schedule on its head, so that a few days following her homecoming, Wildfire rose even as the sun set, casting Moonspear in deep purple shadows.

Naturally, she looked around for any sign of her companion, but he must have gone off for his last patrol of the day. Exhaling, the yearling dropped forward into a stretch, the bones in her spine popping and cracking even as a yawn split her mouth wide open. Once limbered and oxygenated, she drew up with a full body shake and set off down the mountainside.

Wildfire veered to the south, her stomach rumbling as she descended. Her amber eyes looked ahead, to the wide grassland below, and she licked her lips. She would hunt, first for herself and then for her pack, using the cover of night. Her black tail switched behind her, keeping her balance (for the most part, anyway) as she eventually reached the mount's foot and trotted forth onto the dry prairie, eagerly sniffing the air for any sign of small prey.

Instead, her olfactory tissues captured the scent of a wolf. Wildfire slowed, then stopped, slowly scanning her surroundings as she tried to pinpoint the scent's origin. She jumped slightly when a hulking form materialized out of the dusk, a palely-furred stranger with eyes like torches bobbing in the darkness. Instinctively, the she-wolf stiffened, though she held her ground and watched him a moment, wondering what he was doing, and so close to her pack's territory.

Eventually, she decided to call out to him. "Hello," Wildfire said simply.
Messages In This Thread
bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 25, 2016, 05:02 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 25, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 26, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 26, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - February 27, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - February 27, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Sigtýr - March 03, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Wildfire - March 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: bad company until the day i die - by Charon - March 04, 2016, 01:49 PM