Phoenix Maplewood How to disappear completely and never be found
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
With his aid, the pair managed to get the head inside of the den. Tavi side-stepped as she gave the last tiny pull and squeezed out of the entrance, turning to inspect the placement and make sure it was right. One of the large antlers curved off in to the darkness of the den, while the other was crooked and lopsided, spanning the top portion of the opposite side. There was no way for a wolf to get inside now, but Tavi didn't care. I guess I do need to make it bigger. Now that she had a house guest (a dead one still counted). The skull looked amazing to her, settled there. The slight green of the patina across the surface was complimented by the raw dirt, and the darkness from inside the den made every nook and cranny of the moose's jawline look even more pronounced. It looked even bigger this way.

Again she turned upon Reek. This time she was more controlled and avoided tackling him in to the dirt, and only brushed her shoulder against his, leaning lightly against where he stood. This is the best way to wake up ever, for someone who wasn't particularly good at mornings, Tavi had decided that they couldn't be all bad. I think I'll name him... Mortimer. Because he's dead, see? Pffft. Worst joke ever - but can you blame her? She did just wake up.
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by RIP Tavi - February 29, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 04:15 PM