Sleeping Dragon this world was built on blood and battles (just like you)
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie had spent the last few weeks growing accustomed to both her new surroundings and observing the pack's culture-- but if she were honest with herself, she had been focused on the territory rather than social calls. She was flighty and guided by whim. Logic told her that interacting with the rest of the pack was in her best interests, and even something the extrovert longed to do. But she didn't quite trust herself to play nicely, for ambition and the desire to breed grew stronger each day. As much as she wanted to make friends, she also wanted to assert herself over the others. But sparking internal unrest would do her no favors in the Commander's eyes.

And why did she need to prove herself to one half her age, anyway? One that could not even breed. Magpie struggled with that, too. Stay and learn of new cultures, position herself at the head of the pack-- or leave, seeking her desires elsewhere, possibly dying before they were ever achieved.

Still, the Corvidae settled with the rest when the meeting was called. She positioned herself near the Commander, though not close enough to cause much offense. Her posture became statuesque, eyes and ears focused upon the dark youth as she spoke. This would be it; if there were ever a time to prove herself, it would be now, with a meeting's call. Others answered first, but when Magpie found an opening, she took it: to the pair of leading women, she said, "I will serve in whatever way is needed." And while she spoke to both, the woman's green eyes never left the commander.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: this world was built on blood and battles (just like you) - by OG Magpie - February 29, 2016, 07:46 PM