Phoenix Maplewood How to disappear completely and never be found
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
These two are officially my favorite.

"It's uh... like, another empty room, but with a fancy name!" Reek explained in exuberance. In fact, that's what all the rooms were... well, until he could fill them with more gifts life pelts and bones and other neat assorted trinkets. Like Tavi, Reek was excited.... there was something about creating a marvelous thing from scratch that brought the raggedy alpha joy. Perhaps it was why he led in the first place.

Her antics behind him only served to fuel Reek's jovial demeanor. It had been so long since it had come out in full force, but like the snake charmer Tavi was, she had coaxed it from hiding.

With every snap at his tail she made, she rattled off another suggestion. An  Atrium. "Done," he replied. A big storeroom. "Mhm," came his response. A tower. He craned his neck back and furrowed a brow. "Pushing it." After all, there was only so much one wolf could do.

A giant sex dungeon. Reek's eyes shot wide when he looked to Tavi, but he was pretty sure he could make that too. However, her statement was quickly redacted. "Why not both?" he prodded lightly. "I mean, if your into kink... I'm not judging."
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - March 01, 2016, 11:42 PM