Phoenix Maplewood How to disappear completely and never be found
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Had Reek known Tavi would have found his comment so inappropriate, he would have held his tongue. He had meant it in jest, at least, he had thought so— but deep down, there was a wanting lurking behind his words that Reek wished to hide. Not knowing exactly how to proceed, Reek stammered, "Uh, well— I— You know..." before finishing with a quipped, "gotta admit, it still sounds rad as hell." It was a lame defense for what he had said, but it was all Reek could think to say. "It's your subterranian dream home though. You just tell me where to dig, and I'll dig."

He settled down to his haunches and pressed himself against Morty the Moose. A more serious air had settled through the room and the playful wag of Reek's tail slowed, but did not stop completely. Still, despite everything, Tavi settled in beside him and Reek, perhaps hastily, jumped to the conclusion that he hadn't made things too awkward by walking the borderline borderline of flirtation.

Reek turned his face to her as she spoke. The two of us, she said. Immediately, Reek thought of the night they had shared within the den (albeit, much smaller then) and of how fulfilled he felt while she slept against him— like she was some how the bandage that covered the wounds and imperfections in his own relationship. He wondered briefly if she meant to share that sort of moment again, to which Reek would not object.

He raised an inquisitive brow, but Tavi continued to awkwardly spout unintentional innuendos. Reek fought the urge to joke further with a well placed, thats what she said, but instead responded with a slight smile and a calming "Shhhhhh," before letting out a barely audible chuckle.
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - March 02, 2016, 12:57 AM