Phoenix Maplewood How to disappear completely and never be found
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Maybe she was off-kilter with her angle, but Tavi's digging did not result in an immediate freedom. She chunked away at the loose soil until she couldn't breathe for all the dust, and paused to duck away from a wave of it, trying to get a good breath. Everything tasted stale -- maybe her laughter had been more than a bad idea, but a dangerous one -- and when she resumed digging, it was with great insistence. Right when she thought she couldn't dig anymore for lack of breath, a chunk of rock came loose, and a ray of light beamed in from outside.

Oh my god, finally. she mumbles, and shoves her nose through the small hole intent on getting some air. I think I'm too far, she comments before realizing how nasal and weird she sounds, what with her nose stuck in the wall, and so she withdraws it with a small sneeze. The closer to Mortimer you can dig the better. I might've just expanded the den more. Which is precisely what she'd done, but Tavi wouldn't be able to confirm it until later. She shimmied sideways, brushing her shoulder against Reek's again, and tried to orient herself based on his dark figure - with the aid of a little light, he was a grey silhouette instead of a black void.
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by RIP Tavi - March 03, 2016, 03:10 PM