Moonspear Come back to me
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She had expected him to act hurt and upset, maybe even refuse to accept her words at face value and press for more information. Wildfire should have known that he would be angry too, first and foremost. Before, Floki's anger had always devastated her immediately. In that sense, nothing had changed. She wilted like a flower under a flame, ears snapping backward and tail falling limply as she crouched. Her tongue pressed against the back of her teeth as she fought an impulse to deny the words she'd just said, if only to escape Floki's ire.

Wildfire needed to stand her ground, for her own sake and his. After all, she had been unfaithful, technically speaking, and she was now damaged goods. Furthermore, her inability to tolerate touch was deadly serious business. It was going to be tough enough dealing with that in everyday life, not even considering something like a mate. There was no way she could explain that to Floki, nor any reason he should be subjected to it in the first place. She reminded herself of these things as her eyes squeezed shut against suddenly swimming eyes.

"Yes," she squeaked out at long last. Then: "I'm sorry." She wanted to leave the scene but she didn't move. The ball was in Floki's court now. Wildfire would give him his chance to react, get a word in edgewise, and wait to be dismissed.
Messages In This Thread
Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 09:41 PM