Dawnlark Plains somebody catch my breath
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Fade? :o

She remembered the grotto. It had been of little interest to her before, but Tavi had been pulled towards the glacier beyond it. That was when she had talked to Thuringwethil - but she let that thought slide away. It wasn't important. Tavi moved carefully, listening to Reek, and contemplating as much as she could while attempting to ignore her pain. As much as she wanted to resist the offer, refuse it outright maybe, she knew it was only natural for her to be the leader beside him.

I'll think about it. She drawled, but remained noncommittal. Maybe someone better suited would arrive and help them. Or, thinking of what Saena had said — maybe by the time they'd established a claim, Reek's attention would be drifting elsewhere. She trusted in him to a degree, but... Tavi was not so attached to him, even now. Their relationship had been casual and she was determined to keep it that way, now that she'd seen the damage they caused together. Maybe ruling a pack together would be just as foolish?

Tavi sighed, tasting blood, and swallowed her doubts for now.
Messages In This Thread
somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by RIP Tavi - March 17, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: somebody catch my breath - by Reek - March 17, 2016, 09:37 PM