Dawnlark Plains there's treasure everywhere
59 Posts
Ooc — Iris
She looked at him with a weird look on her face, and Ditty wondered if it was 'cause she was mocking him or something. His face scrunched into a weird expression that betrayed that he wasn't really sure what he was thinking or feeling. 'cause he didn't. He didn't really understand what she was doing, not realising that she didn't understand him either.

Drag. That was pretty cool. A pretty cool name. This looked promising. Oh, she had a pack, shoot! Oh, but it was far away, great! And it was parents' pack, anyway. Ditty knew exactly how he was gonna sell Larksong Grotto on her. Exactly. He'd come from his mom's pack too, after all, so he knew what it was like to be out on the road and then settle somewhere else rather than going back home! Of course, it'd been his plan from the start to not return anytime soon, but well, that didn't change things.

"Hey, that's sooo funny, I'm from my mom's pack, too!" Well, maybe not so funny, as most wolves came from their parents' pack. "It's far away too! And then I came here, and I found this uh-may-zing pack, and it's like, right close to here!" Was he laying it on too thick? "So anyway, I was thinking —" He noticed that she was totally distracted then and when she asked him to look, he followed her gaze to some rodent skittering about.

"Yes, that's nice, anyway, as I was saying —" Oh, it was a female marmot thing, yes, nice. "— You should totally —" Oh, didn't they? Ditty didn't know much about the hibernation of marmot things. "Wow, really? I didn't know that. You know so much about stuff!" Ditty said, deciding to show at least some interest in Drag's weirdo hobbies. "So I was thinking that maybe you could totally come crash at my new pack! We could use someone who's super smart like you." Ditty grinned at her with an enthusiastic smile on his face, hoping to draw her in with his charm (though in his experience brainy chicks were a lot harder to charm than dumb ones). He just hoped she'd say yes. Bonus points with Reek. Weirdo but smart female to add to pack.
Messages In This Thread
there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 17, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 17, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Dragyn - March 18, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: there's treasure everywhere - by Ditty - March 18, 2016, 06:40 PM