Horizon Ridge What team? Wildcats!
Kitty has claws
12 Posts
Ooc —
She smiled kindly,"That's quite alright." She felt a little bad making the kit feel guilty, it wasn't her intent. She had just been surprised and stating a point. She did have enough deer for the both of them to eat. No matter now, perhaps they could take it with them and eat it some other time. If they stuck together that was.

She nodded, where was she? Ah, yes the information about her own background. "My story is similar to your own. My mother raised us simply, one goal in mind. Breeding. When we came of age she kicked us out to find out own mates and birth our own cubs. No competition with younger she cats around, you see. So here I am, with you. I quite look forward to finding a mate though," wondering about the younger girl's choices in not having a mate. 

Cougars were unlike wolves that way, they didn't form packs they formed small family units. They often roamed nomadically, meaning they had no lands to protect. Being a warrior, in her eyes, was useless when you had none to protect. This young one didn't plan to mate which meant she would no doubt be alone most of her days with little to protect as a 'warrior.' 

I just want to say Ash's opinions in no way reflect my own, I love Hazel's attitude.
Messages In This Thread
What team? Wildcats! - by Ayashe - March 20, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Hazel - March 20, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Ayashe - March 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Hazel - March 20, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Ayashe - March 20, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Hazel - March 20, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Ayashe - March 21, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Hazel - March 26, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Ayashe - March 26, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Hazel - April 03, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: What team? Wildcats! - by Ayashe - April 03, 2016, 09:18 PM