Sunbeam Lair When?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I went ahead and added you back to the regular ranks. c: Wanna wrap this up soon?

Hardly a moment of pause had been permitted before an extravagant reaction was given, showing to Asterr how deep the other female's desire was. Even in her current state, she could display emotions such as excitement and joy, and all in response to the notion of being welcomed back into the true ranks of the tribe. It was clear she'd need not a single day longer for recovery purposes prior to having the omega title removed, for the shift in her life appeared to be one that was welcomed with opened arms. The chieftess could appreciate that, honestly and genuinely so. It assured her that she'd not presented the opportunity too early, nor had it been too late; the time was just right.

"Very well," the yearling began, her body shifting with the words. She'd moved towards the other, and had then leaned her head down just low enough to touch her muzzle to the woman's shoulder. It was brief, being pressed there no longer than a second before her posture had been straightened back out. "Know that you will start at the lowest rank, just the same as new members. However, I do not doubt that you will rise within them quick enough." With that, she'd offered a smile, motioning that the other may rise if able. "You should know that, in spite of this change, my previous words still apply. You will remain banned from hunting until I have cleared you. That is understood, yes?" Other medics, or those aspiring to become one, resided within the tribe, yes, but Asterr would give none of them the jurisdiction necessary for allowing the pallid female to hunt once more. It was a matter that she would handle personally.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
When? - by Ezimette - March 22, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 23, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: When? - by Ezimette - March 23, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 24, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: When? - by Ezimette - March 24, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 24, 2016, 01:57 AM
RE: When? - by Ezimette - March 24, 2016, 02:11 AM
RE: When? - by Asterr - March 25, 2016, 01:49 AM