Sleeping Dragon the things i do for love
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Worry for Lucani kept Gyda busy, though not so preoccupied that she did not tend to her duties as viking queen and guardian. After hearing of their healer's mysterious — and perhaps in some ways ironic given that she was a healer — illness Gyda visited the Zeta when she could though the shield-maiden was left feeling utterly helpless. For once in her life she regretted not finishing her pursuit of her mother's trade. That dream of saving lives had been coveted by more barbaric and necessary trades to her future position within Odinn's Cove until it was nothing more than a fancy of a once small girl. It was after such patrol of the borders that Gyda had sought out Thuringwethil, desiring her company for the sake of wanting it; and to inquire as to Lucani's condition though neither of them were healers and probably couldn't really tell such a thing without the Zeta's own verbal confirmation.

Yet before the question could form from Gyda's lips Lucani's figure came into view, much to the shield-maiden's surprise. Surprise that slowly morphed into a mixture of horror and concern. Lucani,” Gyda breathed the woman's name with shock and concern coloring her tone. “You should be resting,” Her chide was soft, how a mother would speak to her child: caring despite that it was a reprimand — only funny because Lucani was older than Gyda, not the other way around though this did not seem to make much of a difference.

sorry this post is crap! :c
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 12, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 12, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Antumbra - April 12, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 13, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 15, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Antumbra - April 15, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 16, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 17, 2016, 06:16 AM