Sleeping Dragon the things i do for love
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
tyvm for replying so quickly, both!

No part of her was regretful that her search had been a success, despite what had to happen, for to feel regret here would be selfishness. But as she saw the pair, a stirring was made fiercer in her heart. Lucani had proud and fond feelings for both her young leaders. Gyda with her golden heart but precise and indomitable sense of duty and leadership. And Thuringwethil, the hardest young commander she'd ever known. It was no wonder Sleeping Dragon thrived so intensely, and Lucani did not flatter herself to realise she'd predicted this from the beginning. The pair had made this pack a constant winner.

The healer bowed to them both, quietly ashamed that her bones trembled painfully as she did so. I took my time coming to find you, I've been careful and restful, she reassured them, but thank you — thank you both. I have no doubt that your care and attention has saved my life. And it's this I need to speak to you about, she said softly.

It was awkward, perhaps, to beg the attention of both Queens when they had such a pack to run, so she was clear and succinct out of sheer respect. And also, perhaps, to get this over with swiftly. Unfortunately, in my educated opinion, my condition isn't improving. I've tried various remedies, but I'm not on the mend. I believe it's possible for me to get to the bottom of this, but it will take considerable time and — more crucially — the depletion of medical caches that could be put to better use. I'm next to useless in this state, a slow and distracted healer. One thing I can do is speak — pass on knowledge to a bright young mind capable of quickly soaking up medical and herbal information, her bloodshot eyes blinked towards Gyda before she addressed them both again, but after that my use runs dry, and I suspect that to insist otherwise would be an insult to the hardy, capable, healthy members of this pack. I've concluded, she began to finish, her voice now all the weaker, that the best I can now offer Sleeping Dragon is sacrifice. With love and deference, I forfeit my place in your pack.
Messages In This Thread
the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 12, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 12, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Antumbra - April 12, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 13, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 15, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Antumbra - April 15, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: the things i do for love - by Lucani - April 16, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Gyda - April 17, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: the things i do for love - by Antumbra - April 17, 2016, 02:43 PM