Hushed Willows Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
While it was beyond helpful for Nova to be here caring for the boy, Tavi heard her words and took them negatively. The answer she was looking for had been a yes or a no and yet, she was given a mouthful. It felt like she was being judged, and without thinking the woman responded, I wasn't gone for long at all, you didn't have to intervene, her tone was sharp, urgently repremanding the other woman although Nova probably knew far more than she did about caring for children.

Here, just — suddenly she was reaching around Nova, half-stepping on the woman to get closer to the boy, and trying to grab at him. But as soon as her teeth grazed through his sparse fur, she had a flashback to the other son. Like the moment with the rabbit only hours ago, she flinched back. Give him to me. He's my son, I'm -- I'm his mother, you don't need to be doing this, Tavi was petulant and afraid, and she lashed out while pacing beside Nova. Her eyes remained on the boy the entire time, but she didn't move to grab him again. It felt like the elder was keeping her son from her, and Octavia wouldn't allow that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts - by RIP Tavi - May 03, 2016, 06:09 PM