Blackfoot Forest Same Love
oh girl this boat is sinking
47 Posts
Ooc — Em
HELLO NEW PACK FAMILY =D I will be starting various threads here shortly...any of you are welcome to jump in them to get your activity going!

--

For a creature that spent 90% of her time bathing in the attention of others the sudden appearance of the whole damn world's populace was more or less a welcome reprieve. At least then, she considered, she would be buried. Aaron will not allow them to eat me she reasoned with stupid naivety.  They would not feast on her, no, not the precious sister of their romantic king. She would be tended and mended and finally buried with the prettiest flowers they could manage. They would cry, because he would cry, and she wouldn't fade into the darkness with nothing more than the gnawing terror of her nightmares to bear witness.

"You are nearby my pack-- it is Rosings, after the territory our old pack resided in. I will bring you there-- can you stand?"

She did not stand but nodded her head weakly. "I walked forever," the femme said with a childish note of complaint at the end which rose the pitch of her voice. She was partially dead and a touch mad in the head - all things that could, that WOULD, mend over time - but the core of her being...the one that Aaron knew? It was still there. It was there in the questioning arch of her brow as spit-ladden herbs were dropped at her feet. It was there as she furiously began rubbing her face against the boney jut of her shoulders in order to dispose of the tears she'd been shamelessly shedding. And it was there in the stillness of her body as one wolf in particular voiced a complaint toward the wastage of supplies.

Selfish brat, she mused with a gaze locked on the side stepping red female.

"I am not a what," she spoke with all the dignity of a princess. "I am a who." There was still a flicker of fire in her eyes...the smoldering embers of her spirit fanned by the innocent harshness of Hosannah's tone. "I am Emily Odolf!" I think she thought blearily to herself.
Messages In This Thread
Same Love - by Emily - May 14, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Same Love - by Tantalus - May 15, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Same Love - by Emily - May 15, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Same Love - by Tantalus - May 15, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Same Love - by Amara - May 15, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Same Love - by Faramir - May 15, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Same Love - by RIP Hosannah - May 15, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Same Love - by Emily - May 15, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Same Love - by Síff - May 15, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Same Love - by Tantalus - May 15, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Same Love - by Emily - June 01, 2016, 09:01 AM