Snowforest Taiga I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She'd given no forewarning of her departure, having told not a single soul she was going beyond the claim they'd staked. The need to do so had not struck her, nor did she truly consider it the farther she'd advanced. They would have attempted to talk her into remaining there, or worse, accompanied her like some child that needed to hold tight to its mother. Neither option had appealed to her, thus neither was chosen. She'd assumed the lands to be safe enough for her slowed state, or perhaps that she'd be capable, still, of outrunning any threat that presented itself. No one else was needed, not for something so simple as a quiet stroll. For as long as she could still move, she was fine to travel, just as long as there weren't too many inclines in her path.

It was by chance that she'd happened to glance over her shoulder, having been scanning the area surrounding her, spotting the agouti wolf in the distance. At first glance, he'd resembled Warbone so closely that she'd stopped in wait, allowing him the opportunity to grow closer if his steps were to continue. Yet the longer she'd looked onward, the more differences she'd noticed, leading her to conclude that the lupine was not the same wolf she'd previously met. Related, perhaps, or the creation of parents close in appearances to Warbone's own. Either way, they were not the same entity, and so the woman no longer felt inclined to wait and see what the other was up to. Swinging her head back to face forward, she'd started moving once more, her pace just the same as it'd previously been. If the stranger caught up, she didn't currently care, having yet to realize that she was being viewed as a meal option. For the time being, she'd kept to moving, the idea of stopping again for the other being taking into consideration.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames - by Sen - May 16, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: I'll cry until my pity party's in flames - by Sen - May 16, 2016, 06:17 PM