Snowforest Taiga I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
300th post to you~ ^^

In the moment that was given to him, the other had not lessened the space between them. She felt neither offense nor relief at this, for she did not care either way. Whether he approached her or not, that was up to him. Sen was just there to stretch her legs and taste freedom for, perhaps, the last time until the distant future. The doings of other beasts within the vicinity of her played no part in her actions, lest they proved themselves to move with threatening intentions. Despite the stranger having been stalking after her, she'd not yet felt him to be worth her concern, and so he was spared few glances. It was not a time to focus on others, she believed, but a time meant to belong only to her. A single moment before the storm that was only days away from raining down upon her, a moment of ease presenting itself through all of her former discomfort.

Several meters in, and Sen found herself glancing over her shoulder, observing the male for a moment or two before looking ahead of her one more. At least one ear was honed in on the direction from which he was coming at all times, subconsciously cautious of his nearing body. This time, she did not stop and allow him an opportunity to move in on her, but had instead proceeded forward. Her pace did not change, remaining at a moderate speed for someone of her current size, but always was an ear listening in on what movements of his that she could catch. His intentions remained unknown to her, and so lacking was she with concern. She continued in that same manner, too, until the time had come in which she'd found herself returning home. The reasoning for why she'd acquired a temporary shadow would most likely never be anything more than a mystery to her.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames - by Sen - May 16, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: I'll cry until my pity party's in flames - by Sen - May 27, 2016, 03:22 AM