Blackfeather Woods silence & I
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
While she was still unsure, she had been assured that the downfall would not be on them but to who is was rightly deserved. This would also come as a blessing to Burke, if she could make him see it. While she had never questioned his competence, it was no secret he was not as young as he wanted to be. Perhaps, retirement was already his best option without Damien getting involved. She made motion to speak, but was faced with a new inquiry. Kove was indeed on her side, though for different reasons. He wanted children, and Burke had said no. That did not give Burke the right to go behind their backs and knock up the rival Alpha. Kove was furious, not only at Malice but Burke too. The situation had escalated so fast, it seemed Burke would become de-throned quicker than he thought, and faster than Nemesis could speak.

“Kove is furious. He refuses to follow Burke in light of recent betrayal. My son will not stand for it either, he knows where his loyalty is to be placed,” She gave no explanation to the betrayal she spoke of, and her abruptness of the topic inclined there would be no more to speak of it. Damien did not need to know, and she prefered to keep it that way. “Malice is under the impression that she has made a friend in Cicero, and I am afraid that it is true. He cannot be trusted,” It pained her to speak of the loyal Gamma that way, but it was true. She had seen them together, more times than she had spoken to Malice herself. Damien would have to accept that,and if he did not, their plans would be foiled. Unless, Cicero was willing to change sides and in that case, they would be very lucky.

“I will speak to Kendra, although I have suspicion that Malice has sought her out too. As for Potema, I feel she cares more about Meldresi’s legacy than Burke’s de-thronement,” The Blackfeather Princess could never support Malice living within Meldresi’s grounds. It was an insult to her, in life and in death. It did not mean Burke was to mourn forever, but Malice and her unborn children would never be entitled to anything so as long as they lived. Burke had only been married to the Preistess, not a direct line to her throne. That hailed to Damien and him only. Malice’s children would be the the least amount of Spiderling there ever was, and completely un-Blackfeather in every sense. Even Kove and Nemesis’s children, Dark Brother and Sister, would be a better choice to have the honour to lead the Dark pack. Another reason Burke could not stay in power.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
silence & I - by Nemesis - May 22, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 23, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 23, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 23, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 23, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 24, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 24, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: silence & I - by Damien - May 25, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: silence & I - by Nemesis - May 25, 2016, 02:34 PM