Hushed Willows i'm at an all time low
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
How would I know?... Trick said dryly. The anger was not aimed at Teagan, at all, more at the greater power of the world. A power so great it could do what it wanted. Oh, how would he like to be that power. He sometimes told himself that he was, but reality just kept kicking his small frame over and over again. Oh, how was he supposed to fix the past without betraying time itself? He could hardly fix the present. A new fire in him was burning, one of vengeance. He would kill all that hurt him - or Teagan- without mercy. He didn't deserve it anymore.

Trick rolled his eyes as he smiled. There was the Teagan he knew. Well, I guess you're the first then... Trick spoke softly, somewhat astonished that he had made a... Friend? Companion? Lover? Balance is there to be broken. Trick said. Yes, destruction would come would the balance tip toward chaos, but that was how life went. There had to be destruction before creation.

Trick stood totally still as he let it all sink in for a moment. Never had he cried with someone present. Never had he been comforted. It was... nice. Even as the hug tightened, he did not move, simply listening to Teagan's words. It wasn't true. It couldn't. He was not lost. He was totally sane, totally happy, totally fine. He breathed heavily. Is this madness? He breathed into the smoldering fur of his companion. Is it? IS IT?! He breathed out louder. His legs started shaking. No, he wasn't breaking down. He was the almighty Trick, no one would break him, no one knew him.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
i'm at an all time low - by Teagan - May 29, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Trick - May 29, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Teagan - May 29, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Trick - May 30, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Teagan - May 30, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Trick - June 01, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Teagan - June 01, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Trick - June 02, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: i'm at an all time low - by Teagan - June 02, 2016, 11:24 AM