Hushed Willows would you still love me the same.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Once she saw the approaching shadow, Tavi smiled to him, and beckoned him to hurry up - tossing her head a little - until they were a trio onstead of a duo. Hopefully Stark wouldn't be bothered by the addition of these adults, but more importantly, Tavi hoped everyone would accept her decision to honor Warbone's promise; the alpha may have been gone a while, but she still respected him, still considered him to be the ruler of the Marauders. Perhaps Tavi was in denial about her own position (to a point), but she knew that they all respected him regardless of his presence being here, or away. In either regard Warbone was looking out for them - and for Harlyn's small family - and Octavia would make sure it worked.

With Stark among them, Octavia could get straight to the point. This is Harlyn, she announced with a kind little look towards the mother. She is here because Warbone promised to protect what remains of her pack, and I have decided to welcome them, as he would have. I need you, and now her eyes lit upon Stark's fine features, the pause only momentary, to follow her back to where her family waits. Help them, guard them, bring them to us. You can take your sister along if you think that would make things easier. There aren't many of them. She didn't think any further explanation was necessary; the fact that Warbone had allowed it, and now she allowed it, should be enough. 

Octavia then turned back to Harlyn. Her smile was tired, but it was there, and in it boasted her compassion. You will be safe and sound, all of you, and we will survive this famine together.
Messages In This Thread
would you still love me the same. - by Harlyn - June 03, 2016, 07:50 AM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by RIP Tavi - June 03, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by Harlyn - June 03, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by RIP Tavi - June 03, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by Harlyn - June 04, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by RIP Tavi - June 04, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by Harlyn - June 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by RIP Tavi - June 04, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by Harlyn - June 04, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by RIP Tavi - June 04, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: would you still love me the same. - by Stark - June 05, 2016, 09:53 PM