Ankyra Sound do these effectively hide my thunder?
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr gave a simple shrug of his broad shoulders when Whittier spoke that he wouldn't go so far as to call it heroic (presumably). Kjalarr did...how many wolves had lost their lives to this famine? Thus far he only personally knew of one ..and that was simply because he (along with Caiaphas and Slancio) had eaten him. Yet, something kept Kjalarr from confessing that to Whittier. It wasn't that Kjalarr was ashamed of it: it had been survival instincts, the desire to preserve his own life by eating what was available to him. Desperation. Besides, Odinn did it every Winter Solstice...and surely if it was done by a God — and not just any God but the Allfather himself — then it couldn't be so bad, but because Kjalarr was not so sure that his brother would see it the same way he kept that tidbit of information to himself.

It seemed that Whittier had not been aware that Scimitar was in the Wilds and for a moment Kjalarr hesitated, having blindly assumed that Whittier was already aware of that. “Yeah he's here,” Kjalarr reiterated. “He and his new mate...ah what did he say her name was...Es...Esh...Eshe? They started their own pack with Aunt Kaskara and Keiran in Neverwinter Forest.” For a selfish second Kjalarr wondered if it had been wise to tell Whittier that, that Whittier would leave him and Saltwinter in favor of their family. If he did...well there was nothing Kjalarr could do to stop him, admittedly, but he brushed that away. He would cross that bridge when they got there....if they got there. "I haven't met her yet, Eshe, I mean. I promised I would though." But his duties had kept him occupied and he took a small comfort in the consideration that the Frostfurs would understand.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Whittier - May 27, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 05, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 11, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 16, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - July 17, 2016, 05:54 AM