Sleeping Dragon If I had a voice I could sing
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Although she remained silent, Wildfire did not move from her post beside her Alpha. She wasn't a fighter but, then, she didn't anticipate an attack. She just wanted to remain there for moral support, especially considering the queen's condition. In any case, Gyda didn't dismiss her, so that meant she would stay put until commanded otherwise. She did her best to follow the conversation, though of course she missed an entire section of it due to the language barrier. The yearling made no comment, even when Lagertha switched back to the common tongue, though she flashed her a brief smile.

Shortly after that, the fur on the back of the Delta's neck stood on end. She turned, her expression freezing when she saw Thuringwethil nearby. She stared and blinked for a moment, then remembered herself and muttered a quiet, "Heda," as she bowed her head. Wildfire then promptly backpedaled further from the scene. "I'll leave you to it," she said quietly, mostly to Gyda, since it seemed like overkill for three wolves to remain here. It was none of her business at this point and Lagertha would be in great hands between the two Alphas.

Although those were, of course, excuses, valid or otherwise. Refusing to look at the commander again, Wildfire kept her body language low and unobtrusive as she exited, keeping one ear bent backward in the unlikely event she was asked to stop or come back. She hadn't been properly dismissed, after all, and so her departure might be seen as misconduct.
Messages In This Thread
If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 10, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Wildfire - June 10, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 10, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Gyda - June 10, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Wildfire - June 10, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 10, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Gyda - June 11, 2016, 04:53 AM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Lagertha - June 11, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Antumbra - June 11, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Wildfire - June 11, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: If I had a voice I could sing - by Antumbra - June 11, 2016, 05:36 PM