Silver Creek Hello from the Other Side
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The female's approach surprised him, he wasn't expecting to be met so soon. At first he thought she might simply be remarking the borders, but soon he noted the intentness of her path and knew she was headed for him. He rose to his feet, tail fanning once or twice at the back of his legs to show his friendliness. She soon stood before him, body held in the posture of an alpha. They both took a moment to observe each other quickly. She was around his age, which was another surprise. In his home alphas were typically older, normally around five or six. That wasn't to say he thought her incapable or unworthy, he merely logged it as a cultural difference. She bore many scars along her body, a history of battle told on flesh. Scars were a fickle thing, they could spell out both victory and defeat. He was curious about her scars, wondered which they had foretold for her, what battles she had bled for.

He dipped his head to her and kept his tail hanging loosely; a small smirk pulled the scarred side of his muzzle upwards. A polite acknowledgement of her rank and an expression of his own lackthereof. He met her eyes for a moment, but glanced away to again show respect for her rank in these lands. "I suppose you would say it was the land. The wilderness around here is much more difficult than my home, generally speaking. I enjoy a challenge." He met her eyes again, that charming smirk slanting into view once more. "I'm not from around here, I've been a loner for a while now. This area has my interest and your pack- Silver Creek, is it? Seems to be the only pack that has claimed it's own piece of this challenge. That interest me too. So I thought I might linger here, try to meet a member of the pack. I never dared to think I'd meet the leader, but I've been called lucky before." 

He smiled at her fully now, eyebrow raising slightly in what he thought was a handsome way. Normally he'd have mentioned the fact that she was an attractive female somewhere in there but he didn't know her well enough. Some females like to flirt, some did not. He would not push his luck. "I wanted to know more about your pack, your ways." He was not asking to join, not directly, he simply wanted more information to make an informed decision. "I did not mean to impose, nor to insult your borders with my presence. You have my apologies if you feel I have done so. My name is Heston, might I ask yours?" He blinked at her, meeting her eyes once more.
Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 19, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 20, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 21, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 22, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 24, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 07:37 PM