Silver Creek Hello from the Other Side
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He was pleased that he had read her well. His small adjustments to his tone and posture seemed to have appeased her. He saw a subtle swell of pride in her breast at his words about liking her homeland. She also seemed to approve of his desire wanting to join her pack, but he was no spring chicken. He knew that it likely would not be a simple as speaking his intent. His ears perked at the word famine, then flicked backwards in a solemn way. He'd had his suspicions about some form of tragedy befalling this area. He had noted, on his travel and observations of other packs, that some had seemed thin to his standards for pack wolves. Hearing her confirm it, he glanced briefly towards the plantlife. He'd noted the new growth swarming the lands...but he'd not noticed any fiery remains. He was puzzled what exactly could have happened here, for he had never encountered a locust swarm and couldn't know the deadly consequences of one.

He smiled as she, full of pride and confidence, assured him that she was not a tyrant. He believed her, believed the emotion behind those words. This was another leap of faith on his part, for she could simply be a wonderful liar, but he didn't believe so. Something about Spring's demeanor made him want to trust and believe her, so he did. He returned her smile, careful to keep from meeting her gaze. He didn't ask about the famine just yet, though he wished to. That could come later. "I don't expect a diplomacy. You are alpha, it is you who leads and makes decisions. You pack, I expect, trusts you and your judgement. I would too, if I were accepted. I merely do not follow those who would backstab another for their gain, for example. I would follow you, though, I think. Given the chance." He smirked again, the obvious intention of her not seeming like such a wolf hanging in the air. 

"And, I would assume, that your mate is equally as good a wolf as you, so I would follow him too. If you have one, that is?" He raised a brow questioningly. She'd not mentioned a mate yet, nor did he directly scent one on her, but he while he would make assumptions on her character, he wouldn't on her status. It was, of course, a subtle flirt, but he believed it polite enough to pass. "Either way, Alpha Spring, what must I do so that you - and Silver Creek- can call me one of your own?" His voice was warm and interested, he was willing to do what she tasked him with.
Messages In This Thread
Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 19, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 19, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 20, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 21, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 21, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 22, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 24, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 24, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Spring - June 27, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Hello from the Other Side - by Heston - June 27, 2016, 07:37 PM