what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Maybe 1-2 puppies? Set a couple days forward. @Freyja @Thyri @Hvitserk @Eske

It is raining one evening as Thuringwethil gets to the den, a light drizzle that has coated, but not yet penetrated, her fur. With a lot having happened at the borders in the last few days, she is eager to finally give Gyda a chance for an update. Spending time with the child has become her life, and Thuringwethil at night—she vaguely wondered if she could lactate, would she provide more for them? The thought doesn't last as she begins her approach, dismissing her guard for the night, and when she is left alone she makes herself comfortable.

The wind picks up, giving her a little bit of a chill, and the rain begins to harden, threatening a downpour. Thuringwethil lifts her head and notes the mouth of the den and the rain met easily, and as she friends, she picks herself up and works her way into the small birthing den. The space is little and Gyda is asleep, and only stirs long enough to determine there is no threat, and Thuringwethil lowers herself opposite the woman to keep the wind and rain from adding an unnecessary chill. The woman quietly watches the sleeping bodies, protected now from the elements.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
listen how your heart beats inside me - by Antumbra - June 25, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 25, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 26, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 27, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: listen how your heart beats inside me - by Freyja - June 29, 2016, 11:15 AM