Ankyra Sound You're sailing from another world
56 Posts
Ooc —
Bain was flooded with relief as Kjalarr accepted his submission. Just as the Beta hadn't eased up on him at all, Bain didn't try to become too arrogant again. He kept his tail between his legs, his expression only changing as he heard the Beta's first question. The coywolf looked up, still not making eye contact. He feared that if he answered in a comfortable manner, he would have no chance with this pack.

"A good portion of my life was spent with my father and his--" Bain searched for the word his father had used for their gang-like group he had spent his time with. "...Teaghlaigh." It sounded weird on his tongue. Though living the majority of his life alone, Bain had once lived alongside his family in a gang located in Quicksilver Hollow. "Shortly after my mother had children, they left with my siblings and I to start their own legacy," Bain knew it must be odd to explain this all to a wolf he barely knew, but it seemed like the truth was the only right response.

"My father taught me how to defend myself, when he did spend time with me. I was the eldest, so he held a lot of responsibility to me, or so I assume. Despite all this, I strayed away, using what I had learned to help me fend for myself in the wild," Bain decided not to elaborate as to why he ran away. Relations with his family had never been the best, and the coywolf didn't want to revisit those memories. "It certainly hasn't been easy," he ended, decided not to seem like a chatterbox in front of the near stranger.

Bain's eyes shifted as Kjalarr asked another question. The coywolf looked up, then spoke. "I can offer my strength, and I promise to provide for the pack in terms of both food and protection," Bain was raised on gang mentality, so he decided to add something that he truly meant. "I also promise loyalty. I will serve the pack as if it were my family, if I am to be accepted." And with that, he fell silent, waiting for the Beta's response.
Messages In This Thread
You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 25, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 26, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 26, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 27, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 27, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - June 28, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Bain - June 28, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: You're sailing from another world - by Kjalarr - July 03, 2016, 05:00 AM