Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
give your life so that we may live anew
18 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
She laughed softly as Thuringwethil spoke, still working at her cleaning her wound. Of course it hurt, but she had never known her commander to shirk away from pain. "Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim." She hummed out. When the truth came down out and it was revealed that it had been a wolf of the Grotto Saria let loose a low growl. The fisa stiffened a bit, her hackles lifting in mild irritation. "They were cowards - this does not surprise me." She said, lip curling a bit. "They ran before, they will always run." 

She was quiet for a moment, nearing her leader again as she cleaned her wounds. "I will bring herbs to you, to keep the infection at bay. I will need to find them." She knew that not much had come back yet, and she didn't want to take from what was in the pack's borders yet - not when there was so little. She would go further down towards the valley. 

She halted though, turning to look at the female that approached. She could see the stiff look, the forced shift of her appearance. She was so close and it immediately made Saria uncomfortable. Not from jealousy, as hers was a position that no one could take. "A brief altercation with a Grotto wolf." She explained quickly, not stepping back, but still looking over the female for the sake of ensuring there was not another injury on Thuringwethil.
[Image: vssp.png]
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5 | [Image: naturalist.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Saria - June 29, 2016, 12:24 AM