Horizon Ridge West coast
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre moved to nose her friend in fond greeting, though would not move to touch the other if there was discomfort expressed. her tail waved slowly; for her sadness, there was also happiness. her father was still there, albeit not in his physical form. on samhain, such a thing could change... but as it stood, he was as there to her as harlyn was to larkspur. a small breeze seemed to encourage the thought, and deirdre understood she would have to get used to this form of him. her love for lasher was no different for his lack of tangible presence, and her own life must go on.

larkspurs mother introduced herself, and deirdre smiled, dipping her head politely. after this, harlyn seemed to think all was well and drifted away from the duo to surely leave them to their meeting. her eyes drew back to the pretty youth, tracing her features and admiring them silently, when the girl spoke and her emerald eyes fell to the others lantern-hued ones.

larkspur nosed something toward her, and deirdre watched it coruscate against the light. it was beautiful, and the first give from a friend she had ever received, and deirdre felt a tear of happiness well in one eye. larkspur, it is beautiful! she whispered, and moved to press her paw against it—

she felt an energy within it that gave her strength, and thought of the stones of magic that the wise owl had once informed her of. she would bring this one to him--perhaps this was one of them, and by the feel of it, she did not doubt it. deirdre looked to larkspur again, and whispered with love, i have never received a gift such as this. i will treasure and cherish it forever, and think of you always as i look to it. a warm smile was given, and though her heart ached from her recent loss, it felt fuller for larkspurs presence and her kind gift that had come from the heart. deirdre quite plainly adored her for it, more than she already had; she was never a woman to be bought, but larkspur had her adoration from the moment she had looked to her to begin with.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
West coast - by Larkspur - June 15, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: West coast - by Deirdre - June 15, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: West coast - by Larkspur - June 17, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: West coast - by Deirdre - June 29, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: West coast - by Larkspur - June 30, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: West coast - by Deirdre - June 30, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: West coast - by Larkspur - June 30, 2016, 11:53 AM