Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The apple didn't fall far from the tree, it seemed. Like Ambrosia, perhaps it was the lack for ways to serve the pack, or a buildup of stress and energy, even both together? Who knows. One way or another, Pearl scared the shit out of her when she announced herself behind the copper girl. Standing in her only blind spot, Brandy jumped and spun around with wide lemon eyes, taking a moment to recognize the snowy alpha. When she did, the yearling plopped her butt on the ground and, curling her feathery tail over her paws, cupped her ears forward in an attempt to look more friendly than she felt. Her leg couldn't be an excuse forever, and perhaps she was fortunate that it was her councelor friend that found her that night. 
             "I-erm, I couldn't sleep."
Thinking it wasn't common knowledge yet that she hadn't been sleeping outside of the Cove silly girl, the Valentine halfway hoped that Pearl wouldn't further question it. She would though, of course, and Brandy couldn't hide her problems forever.
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM