Ankyra Sound do these effectively hide my thunder?
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I figure we can keep this up what one more round to get it to ten so you can use it for trades if you need? :)

Whittier had to fight to not roll his eyes at his brother's comment. He really wasn't sure what enmity was to be honest, but he sensed it was something he couldn't have cared less about. He sighed heavily and looked away. There was a rock by his paws that he decided had become completely fascinating, up until Kjalarr mentioned that he didn't either. That did make him feel like he was being a little less condescending, but still.

He was surprised to know that Scimitar had admitted his discretions to Kjalarr. Anger rose hot in his chest as he was given the story from this other point of view, abated only slightly at some comments and aided to rise further by others. Mostly, he was irritated by his brother's refusal to take sides when it was obvious who was more in the right. Whit did not completely absolve Bazi of guilt in his heart, but he had always found it easier to be angry with Scimitar. Perhaps that was the whole reason he was on his mother's side, but Whittier rejected any introspection that would make it clearer why he felt the way he did.

Kjalarr's next question completely threw the yearling off of whatever track he'd been on. He looked quickly at his brother, blinking in surprise. The call of a woman's body? Like.. He looked sharply away and gave a nonchalant shrug for reasons he could not explain. His complete inexperience in this area made him feel awkward, and to discuss it with someone he mentally knew he should be on the same level with, but innately knew he was inferior to, simply exacerbated his discomfort.

"Let's just keep patrolling," Whit mumbled, not wanting to hear more about the clearly abundant conquests his far more handsome brother had had. All thoughts of their parents had subsided in lieu of this embarassment, and he was very much now thinking that it had been better before they'd talked.

Pasha had probably had lots of girls too...

Damnit.
Messages In This Thread
do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Whittier - May 27, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 05, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 11, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - June 16, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Whittier - July 10, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: do these effectively hide my thunder? - by Kjalarr - July 17, 2016, 05:54 AM