Silvertip Mountain Two men of power.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Looking back on it, Steady didn't think it would have mattered whether or not he did it in front of the pups, or had taken the meat to them and not told them who it was from, or even if they hadn't eaten at all. They still would have hated him for what he had done. Adeline was the only one who didn't know, but he knew one day she would find out, and she would hate him, too.

Sebastian's face told Steady he wasn't lying when he said he hadn't mean to be judgmental. While the Silvertip Alpha appreciated that, he still didn't want others outside of the pack commenting on it to him. Sebastian hadn't been there, and so he would never know the feelings behind what they did. Even if the other Alpha had voiced he wanted to talk about it, without judgment, Steady would have probably declined. He simply didn't know Sebastian well enough to open up to him like that. He nodded to acknowledge that the other male hadn't meant to sound judgmental, but didn't comment beyond that.

Steady wasn't sure if time would heal this wound for Odette, and he wouldn't allow himself to hope that it would. If he thought she would hate him forever, it might make it sting a little less when each day passed that she wasn't here. I would appreciate that, he said sincerely. He was about to ask why not just bring her here himself, but he refrained. Steady would walk the earth to get to Odette, if that was what she wanted. 

He went silent after that one statement, not sure where Sebastian wanted to take the conversation from here, if anywhere. Steady had nothing else to say.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 04:37 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 09, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 09, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 10, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 10, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 11, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 13, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Two men of power. - by Steady - July 15, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: Two men of power. - by Sebastian - July 15, 2016, 01:47 PM