Sleeping Dragon buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
It was her mother's paw that Eske latched into and bit with all the force she could put in the action, her sharp milk teeth piercing the skin on her mother's foot. “Ouch! Eske,” Yet when Gyda attempted to gently pry the fierce child off of her paw, Eske merely held on tighter, a series of playful growls streaming continuously from her throat as she made a game of it. She wanted to see how long she could hold on until Gyda managed to dislodge her. “Eske!” Her mother hissed in pain and Eske grinned around it. A noise, something like a high pitched, muffled giggle left the Grounder Princess, finding this new game delightful. She couldn't wait to try it out on her siblings.

It was a chuff at the mouth of the birthing den that finally got Eske to release her mother's paw and she spent a second spitting out fur that she'd accidentally tugged loose. “You can come in and see them if you wish, Dio.” Gyda gave him permission though the words were lost on the small Grounder. All she knew was that someone had came to visit and she was excited by the prospect. She tried to stand again but tripped and toppled over her siblings, landing flat on her stomach in a wipe-out. She let out a frustrated huff and squinted at the mouth of the den, wondering who it was that had came to visit her them today.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 12, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by RIP Blodreina - July 12, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 13, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: buy me a thorn before you buy me a rose - by Dio - July 18, 2016, 12:51 AM