Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
This was all very concerning to Pearl, who didn't quite know how to help her in this situation. "Maybe you should speak to him soon. He is your mate, after all. It doesn't have to be tonight, but...soon." she said. It wasn't her place to pry, but she wanted Brandy to be happy, and Aduin was nearly a counselor. The idea briefly crossed her mind that maybe unstablity ran in the Valentine family. Disheartening, sure, but it only hardened her resolve to be a friend to them.

Hearing Brandy's voice, Pearl instantaneously lept to comfort her. "Hey hey, it's alright, it's alright," she said, softly, gently leaning in as some sort of embrace. She wanted to make the girl feel better, but was helpless to any idea of how. For now she did what she knew how.
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - July 13, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM