King Elk Forest drive my heart into the night
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
It was as if a great weight had been lifted from Ghost's shoulders, and he was able to breathe again. Under her control he felt content. The awful burden of a freedom he did not know what to do was lifted, gone in that instant. He did not think that with time she might tire of him, of having to deal with him, of his company. It was not even a consideration. The Officer hadn't ever tired of him, but then again The Officer had created him for a singular purpose. Death. To Kill. So long as The Officer's enemies drew breath there had always been a need for the Ghost — for The Officer had had many enemies, many targets. Ghost suspected that this would not be the same. Perhaps it would be, he allowed, but Phiipa did not strike him as having enemies. She did not strike him as the kind to send him on killing sprees. Of course, he did not know these things for sure and did not contemplate them too much deeper.

Phiipa. She had told him that it was her name and for a moment Ghost hesitated, unsure if it was how she desired him to address her or not. “Phiipa.” He reiterated as a test, silver gaze watching for any sign of reaction, positive or negative. When she implored him to rise, offering the explanation that she did not enjoy speaking down to others his ears slicked back to rest atop his skull at half mast but she'd given the command and he sat up, docked tail tucking close to his left side, where his tail might have wrapped upon his paws if he'd still have more than a stub. “I don't know where I'm from.” He admitted squinting at her for a second, trying to recall a memory he no longer had. The Officer had made sure there had been nothing before him, and his efforts worked. There was no recollection of where he'd came from or who he'd been before The Officer had kidnapped him — a fact that was only known because The Officer had wanted him to know. It had made little difference. When he'd been told Ghost had already been The Officer's asset and the knowledge had not phased Ghost either way.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 10, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 11, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 11, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 13, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 14, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Buchanan - July 14, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: drive my heart into the night - by Phiipa - July 14, 2016, 06:55 PM