Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Thanks for starting!

Steady's usual good mood had vanished with Krypton, and he found himself struggling to give in to depression. The one wolf he thought would never leave and she was gone. He felt so hurt, knowing she had wanted to simply slip off in the night without so much as a word to not only him, but to anyone in Silvertip. It felt like a betrayal, because she had gone through everything that he had, but still felt it would be alright to do that. 

His obsessive thoughts about Krypton's leaving were interrupted by a howl summoning him. It wasn't urgent, but Steady immediately lifted himself off the forest floor and headed to Anita. They hadn't really spoken since he reprimanded her, even when her demotion was over. He knew she was contributing to the pack, and hoped to see her continue that.

He trotted up to her, coming to a slow stop, his tail held neutral. He wasn't in the mood to wag it, but his voice was friendly enough. Hey, Anita. What's up? He assumed she had called for a specific reason, though didn't know what. He had completely forgotten his conversation with Chaska, as it seemed less important to him than other happenings.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 10:49 AM