Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She greeted him in a friendly manner, and so he figured the conversation couldn't be bad. At least, he refused to think so. After what had transpired last night, he just couldn't handle a tough conversation right now. He sat back on his haunches as she mentioned something about Chaska and their investigation.

He looked confused for a moment, trying to figure out what she was talking about. Then, the memory came back. Steady sighed, knowing he was not looking good right now to Anita. She was being graceful about it, but he didn't think for a second that this was all gravy. Anita, I'm... I'm so sorry. That wasn't intentional. Chaska and I had a difficult conversation, and I was trying to get his mind off things. I... I admit that I thought the friction between you and Ezekiel was due to suppressed feelings, and we sort of came up with the idea to try and get you two to confess those feelings. He had snooped where he shouldn't have, and he knew it. I didn't mean any harm, I promise. He knew that didn't excuse his actions, but he hoped she would forgive him. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 11:24 AM