Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
She noticed the alpha's solemn sigh. "Steady, it's ok," she reassured, concern in her eyes. The alpha seemed a bit under the weather, and it most likely had to do with Krypton's absence. Anita didn't know the she-wolf too well, but still mourned. 

"You were only trying to help Chaska, don't feel bad. Besides, you weren't wrong..." Anita trailed off. She wanted to say what had been picking at the back of her mind for a while. "I did have feelings for Ezekiel. When I met him, I hated him so much," she laughed. "But for a little while, I thought I could joke around and be comfortable with him," she said, keeping her gaze to the ground. "Obviously, he didn't want anything to do with me. But that's alright, I have moved on."

It was true, she no longer had feelings for Ezekiel, but feelings of longing still gnawed at her gut. "I came to Silvetip Mountain to be close with others, but for some reason, I still feel lonely." She sounded so ungrateful, or at least that's what she thought. Anita cursed herself for turning the spotlight to herself when she wanted to comfort Steady.

"Enough with my drama," Anita smiled, gazing at Steady. "Of course I forgive you, how could I hold a grudge against my Alpha over such silly matters?"
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Anita - July 19, 2016, 11:38 AM