Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Anita insisted that it was okay, but he still didn't feel great about what he had done. His intentions had been in the right place, sort of, but he was not usually the kind of wolf who went about gossiping about others. He hadn't even had proof that what he thought was true, he had just went with it. 

Then she confessed that she did have feelings for Ezekiel, at least when she first came. He had been right, but he knew that didn't make the gossiping right. I don't think you should give up on a friendship with Ezekiel. I think he can hold a grudge, but maybe if you come at him in a different way, a softer way, it might get through to him. He wasn't trying to get them together, but he knew Ezekiel and knew they would get along if they let the past go.

He frowned when Anita admitted she was still lonely here. He had always striven to make this place feel like a home for everyone here, and the fact that Anita felt lonely was personal to him. Well... he thought out loud. Let's hang out then! For a brief moment, hope shone through his sad exterior. He did like Anita, even though they had gotten out on a rocky start. He felt partly responsible for her loneliness by not seeking her out more to build a friendship with her. If she wanted, he would certainly make that right.

He gave her a soft smile when she forgave him. Thank you, Anita. That's very gracious of you, and I promise it won't happen again. He felt so bad, even more so that he had completely forgotten about it, and it apparently had spiraled out of control. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 11:57 AM