Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady nodded in agreement. Yeah, he seems to have settled in rather nicely. The Gamma was one of Steady's closest friends, and he had seen the changes the other male had made since coming here. Steady had no idea of anything going on between Ezekiel and Valette, though, and didn't realize Anita was referencing it.

He wasn't sure if she was saying these things to make him feel better, or if she really felt them, but he was grateful either way. We do have a good group of wolves here don't we? he asked, a sliver of a good mood returning in him. Including you, he added, wanting her to know that when he talked of family, and of friends, she was included in that. He knew he just needed to show that a little more. 

He gave her a little smile when she confessed that she wasn't completely innocent of gossiping either. Well, learn your lesson from me, he said, a little jokingly. 

He had invited her to hang out, and it didn't seem like just sitting here talking was... enough. While Steady's mood was still down, he knew he would be failing her if he continued to stay in it. His gaze traveled around a moment, before his nose caught the scent of water, giving him an idea. Hey, the river is right over there. Want to go swimming? It was hot out, and might be a good way to cool off.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 12:28 PM