Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Things seemed to be settled as far as his gossiping went, and he gave her a gentle smile in response to her comments. He was glad she didn't let the friction between her and Ezekiel run her off of the rest of the pack. She was a nice wolf, and Steady felt without a doubt that she fit in here with everyone else. 

Anita seemed to like the idea of swimming, and Steady stood to walk to the river. He may have usually offered up a race, but he didn't much feel like running at the moment. So, he strolled along, casually reaching over in an attempt to nudge Anita in a friendly gesture. 

They reached the river and Steady didn't hesitate to wade into it. The water was flowing slowly, making the river calm and easy to paddle in. He swam away, then turned back towards Anita, bringing a paw up into the air before slapping it back on the water, sending water spraying. He grinned, hoping Anita would join in on the light play.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 12:59 PM