Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Anita responded playfully to his splash, and gave him a rather large one back. He closed his eyes against the barrage of water and promptly dove beneath the surface of the water. He wasn't a perfect swimmer, but he made do with the skills he had. The fish, frightened by their presence, swam off quickly in every which way, trying to get away from them. But, they weren't Steady's prey.

Quickly, he made his way underwater to Anita, his open jaws searching for one of her paddling legs. He thought to grab a hold just enough to let her know he had her, and then let go before resurfacing. He had to take a deep breath once he reached the air. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 01:15 PM