Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
No worries! :-)

He shook his head before opening his eyes, expecting to see Anita. His gaze searched for her, knowing she had just been there. Suddenly, a tug on his tail let him know where she was and he chuckled, trying to spin his body around as he heard her verbally accept this play challenge.

He was about to retort when a sharp pain in his tail got his attention. Ow! His head whipped around, knowing that Anita wasn't the one to bite him, it must have been something else. A few yards away, a beaver popped his head out of the water, looking towards the two wolves. Steady immediately assumed he was the one who bit him. Hey! If you're going to play, play nice! He wasn't really sure if the beaver was actually playing or not, as he had never interacted with one except to hunt it. Maybe it was trying to get him back.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 04:30 PM