Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The creature did look innocent, but Steady didn't buy it. He didn't think the fish were brave enough to bite him, nor would they find him tasty enough to even try. No, it was most definitely this beaver. Anita came up beside him, commenting that they could either try to hunt it or try to play with it. His gaze remained on the beaver until it dipped its head under water, only to come up again a few seconds later.

I'm not really in the mood for a hunt. His gaze went to Anita. Play? Maybe she was right that it was just dumb, but Steady was feeling merciful today. The critter could provide some enjoyment and in return they wouldn't try to kill it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 05:48 PM