Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Anita agreed to play and he nodded in acknowledgment. She went forward, and then seemed to began swimming instead of walking on the bottom. He watched and took a few steps forward. When she got close enough, the beaver disappeared underwater, and Anita gave Steady the warning that it was heading his way.

Steady dove under the surface, intending to head the critter off. A quick movement, and the beaver was swimming past him, giving him a shoulder check before swimming around him and back towards Anita. It seemed to know they were interested in playing with it instead of killing it. Steady headed up for air, breaking the surface of the water. Back to you! he said, laughter in his voice.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 19, 2016, 06:52 PM