Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita laughed as the beaver swam around Steady before making a beeline back to her. How is that thing so fast? She was preoccupied in her thoughts, not seeing the beaver streamlining towards her. Obviously, it make no intention to get out of the way. 

A loud thump accompanied by a wheeze from Anita resulted from the beaver's colllision with the she-wolf. The thing wasn't even fazed, swimming around her to float happily in the water. Anita sputtered with surprise, though she was still quite a bit amused. It chittered, almost as if it were laughing at her. 

Anita narrowed her eyes, slinking underneath the water. Sneaking up on a beaver probably wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot. The she wolf's jaws gently closed around its large, oddly shaped tail, not assuming anything would go wrong. Instead, she got a big slap in the face as the creature wriggled free, bringing its tail down her face with an array of water droplets. That little.... Anita didn't even finish her thought before it slunk towards Steady, most likely about to try the same exact trick on him.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Anita - July 19, 2016, 07:02 PM