Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's ears perked at the loud thump that accompanied the beaver's blow to her body. For an instant, he was worried the beaver might have hurt her, but she rallied and moved to make a move of her own. Since Anita was underwater, Steady didn't see her grab the beaver's tail, or the hit that she got in return for that. He did see the shadow of the beaver heading towards him, and this time, he was ready.

He brought his front legs out of the water, a moment before bringing them back down on the swimming critter. Steady was able to grab a hold by wrapping his legs around it, but a few seconds later, since it was all in good fun, he let it go. The beaver swam around him, giving him another nip on his tail before swimming off. The game was obviously over for the beaver, and it, technically, had gotten the last laugh. Steady grinned to Anita, knowing this play session with what was supposed to be their prey under any other circumstances, would most likely never reoccur. He turned and made his way to shore, shaking off the water from his fur. It bristled up, in a comic sort of way, sticking out every which way. He plopped his body down on the grass and began to roll in it, trying to help his fur dry out. And, because it was fun.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 20, 2016, 07:03 PM