Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The game was over and unfortunately, the beaver did get the last laugh. Anita watched with narrowed eyes as its slick tawny figure swam away victoriously. She shrugged it off and laughed, clambering to the shore. A chuff of amusement escaped her as she looked at Steady, fur sticking up like a porcupine. Remembering he was her Alpha, she attempted to cut off her giggling, but all was for naught when he started to roll around in the grass.

Anita dropped down, rolling in the grass herself. Sure, she had laughed at him earlier for doing so, but it did help dry her off. Successfully dry, she stood up, giving herself one last shake to rid off any excess water that clung to her fur. Her time with Steady had been quite fun, admittedly. Things were looking a bit overcast at first, but it all managed to go smoothly in the end. Anita turned to the alpha and opened her mouth to speak, face suddenly a bit more sincere.

"Thank you," she said. "Not just for hanging out with me, but having that talk too. I've heard Ezekiel is some sort of, er, counselor...but you're not half bad when it comes to his job," she smiled. Anita had come into this conversation viewing Steady as her alpha, but now, he was her good friend as well.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Anita - July 20, 2016, 07:16 PM