Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl didn't really get most of the concept of 'sugar coating', but somehow at the same time she was sensitive. Perhaps that was why she was a good counselor, in her own special way. She watched Brandy processing her words, hoping she would be of more use than a partial telling-off mother figure. It wasn't really what she was going for, but Brandy needed to hear it. 

The younger brought up her mother, which was an understandable source of concern for the both of them. "I mean, you're here, and she'll always at least check in and see how her only daughter is doing." And there was always the possibility for grandpups so who would want to miss out on that. Pearl couldn't help seeing the irony in the situation, where Brandy was swapped for Aduin and Ambrosia for Brandy. It took a lot to remain appearing reasonable for the situation.
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - July 20, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM